Spring Mold and Sump Pump Losses
Well spring has sprung upon us, but it doesn’t feel like it. Although some days feel like spring, others we are bundled up like it’s the middle of winter again. Let’s keep thinking warmer weather. With that being said SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is ready for the spring issues homeowners may face. With spring comes rain. Around our area we tend to get a lot of calls for sump-pump failures. Sump-pumps failing can cause a lot of damage in your homes. So, keep in mind SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is here to help mitigate your loss.
Mold is another homeowner’s headache we see in the spring. After the cold winter, once things start to warm up mold has a potential to grow more rapidly. Once you see mold, testing might be required to ensure the rest of your home has not been affected. After testing has been done call SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls to come out and assess the situation for no cost to you. We will work with the mold testing company to come up with the best protocol for your mold loss. Not all mold losses are the same so leave it up to Marlboro/Tinton Falls to take care of your mold remediation.
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls can help you with your spring time headaches, give us a call at 732-536-7555 or visit us at www.SERVPROmarlborotintonfalls.com
Bio-Hazard Cleanup in Monmouth County, NJ
You may not know but one of the services SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls provides is bio-hazard cleanup. Bio-hazard cleanup is the removal of pathogens that can be absorbed through the lungs or other ways like the nose, mouth or eyes. When doing this type of cleanup, we take very specific precautions to do so. The areas that are contaminated are contained so that other areas are not cross contaminated. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls trained employees protect themselves with personal protective equipment (PPE), which consist of Tyvek suits (head to toe), gloves and respirators mask. All contaminated materials will be disposed of as per the state and federal guidelines. Our priority is to keep your affairs private, so we take every precaution to be discrete as possible. You as our customer can have a sense of calm when SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is dealing with your cleanup. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls can be reached at 732-536-7555 for your bio-hazard cleanup.
Spring Cleaning Time In Monmouth County, NJ
Dryer Fire in Colts Neck, NJ
Some of you are ready to start your spring cleaning. Here are some suggested cleaning areas you may not think of:
- If your cleaning in the spring how about having your hvac ducts and dryer vents cleaned. Not only will your house be cleaner, but the cleaning of your dryer vent will help reduce the chance of a dryer fire.
- How about cleaning out your dressers of unwanted clothing and donate them.
- Check your attics. Attics may have been invaded by unwanted guess over the winter looking for somewhere warmer to stay. Your unwanted guess can cause havoc in an attic and the cleanup should be done by a professional because we consider this a bio-hazard.
- Garages and sheds are a good place to start cleaning up your unwanted treasure. The rule of thumb is, if you haven’t used or picked it up in 3-5 years it should be thrown out, donated or put it in a yard sale.
- Gutters and drains around the house. Not cleaning these areas up may result in leakage into your home.
These are just a few tips for the upcoming spring cleanup. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls wishes everyone a warm and healthy spring.
Reconstruction After Fire Damage In Hazlet, NJ
Rebuild After Fire Damage In Hazlet, NJ
When your home has been impacted by mold, water or fire know SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is here to help. Our business doesn’t just deal with the mitigation or remediation we can put your home back together after the loss.
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls’ reconstruction division is top notch. Sometimes after a loss homeowner’s find they want to make changes to the home or upgrade what they’ve had. The reconstruction division will help you with these aspects if that’s what your looking to do. Our construction manager will be hands on with you throughout the entire process.
We take pride in our work and make our clients top priority. After your water, fire or mold loss you’re in need of reconstruction keep SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls in mind.
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls CE Classes
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls offer CE Classes to insurance agents, insurance adjusters and anyone needed or that has an interest in the subject matter. We provide classes on fire, water, mold, hazmat/biohazards & ethics, each course is 3 credit hours. Some classes are ½ day or full day classes, we provide a continental breakfast for ½ day classes and both continental breakfast and lunch for the full day class. Classes are held at a local hotel conference room, banquet hall or meeting hall to accommodate larger classes. During some of the classes we provide, there could be hands on demonstrations to give you a better understanding of what goes on in the field. Check back to see our fall schedule or call us at 732-536-7555.
24 Hour Service From SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls
One of our trucks in the fleet ready to respond to your water loss in Monmouth County
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is available to service your mitigation, remediation and restoration needs 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. While some companies will push your emergency off to the next day we will not. Our highly trained staff will dispatch to your loss within 4 hours of your call to our office. All our staff (including the office staff) are trained in Water Damage Restoration Training (WTR), which is required to mitigate your water loss. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls has access to all the cutting-edge technology that will help with your loss. We work closely with your insurance/adjusters on your claim, so it relieves some of the stress off of you. Once you are aware of your loss/damage your first call should be SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls, 732-536-7555.
Wind Damage Tarp Up In Forked River, NJ
A home in Forked River, NJ sustained wind damage to the roof. The homeowner called SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls to come in and tarp the roof.
Wind could cause severe damage to your home. Some homeowners my not realize the dangers of wind. Some of the potential damages to you home could include:
- Wind storms could cause your shingles to come off if they are already compromised or the wind may just be that strong for them to come off. If you lose some of shingles and your unaware of the situation, we could receive rain and then you might have a water damage on your hands.
- What if we had a dry spell and someone accidentally starts a fire in a fire pit, the wind kicks up and no one notices the amber's float into the woods. In the middle of the night the winds kick up and start a fire in the woods, this could cause smoke damage to your home or maybe catch it on fire.
- Hurricanes and tornado's also bring a lot of wind. These storms could potentially be very devastating to our homes.
- During the winter wind could be very dangerous too. You may not know the effects of the wind till the snow has melted and it caused the water to freeze under the shingles/gutters causing an ice dam. Once the ice dam melts this could leak into your home.
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is equipped to handle your wind damage needs. We are on call 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year to help you with your emergencies. Please call us at 732-536-7555 or visit us at www.SERVPROmarlborotintonfalls.com
Water Damage Cause Homeowners Headaches
Water damage in Brick, NJ caused by the neighbors pool.
No one ever thinks about how much damage water can cause till it happens to them. Water damage can happen all different ways. Here are a few samples that we have seen in our time in business:
- Ice melting from an ice dam can cause a back up of water into your home
- Frozen pipes can cause water damage
- Flood waters are another way of sustaining water damage
- Neighbors above ground pool collapsed and flooded into a house
- Sewer pipes broken from construction being performed on the street
- Outside drainage issues from gutters not properly pitched the correct way
These are just a few but they were very damaging to these homes. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls were the insures first call to mitigate the issue. Remember to call SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls for your water damage @ 732-536-7555.
Cold Weather Upon Us
Winter Storm In Marlboro, NJ
As we come into the weekend it seems as the temperatures are going to be falling and possible snow storm. The front is moving in from the west and should start making things cold by late this week. With that said please make sure you are prepared and don’t get caught in the cold. Here are a few tips to follow during the winter season.
- While driving make sure you have enough gas to get back and forth from where you’re traveling to.
- Have an emergency kit in the car (ie: blanket, water, flashlight, non-perishable food, etc.).
- Ensure you have gas for a generator in case you lose power (never run the generator in or around the house because of carbon monoxide).
- If you have a fire place, make sure you have enough wood to burn.
- Flashlights or candles for the house in case the power goes out.
- Plenty of drinking water.
- Fill the tub with water in case you need to boil water or flush toilets.
These are just some examples of supplies you could need during a winter storm. You can also go online and look under the Red Cross they have tips for surviving a storm. As always if there is a need for our services after a storm feel free to contact SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Fall at 732-532-7555, we are on call 24/7 365 days a year. Be safe and have a Happy New Year.
When storms or floods hit Monmouth & Ocean Counties, SERVPRO is Ready
Our marketer Jeff getting ready to hit the ground running after just having a 4 day rain storm.
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained, and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition. Here are a few reasons why SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls should be the company you call when disaster strikes.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Monmouth & Ocean Counties, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of over 1,700 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 732-536-7555