As December falls upon us so do the holidays. If you celebrate Hanukkah, Christmas or Kwanzaa there are dangers that could be associated with these holidays. Candles lit for your celebration should not be unattended because they could cause fires. Christmas trees should be kept away from heating elements, keep hydrated, and don’t leave the tree lit when no one is around. Overloading electrical circuits with outdoor lighting could be an issue and cause fires. Your pets should be considered during this time too. Keep the sweets out of the reach of your animal especially chocolate because this could be very dangerous to them. Secure decorations such as your Christmas tree so it doesn’t fall on top of your pets. New Years can be scary for your pets because of all the noise, plan to have them in their own space so they don’t get nervous. We here at SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls hope your holidays are safe and happy.