Water Damage Laminate Floor in Monmouth County, NJ
Flooring receives a lot of wear and tear. We walk on it every day, back and forth, in both shoes and socks. Flooring restoration is a task that takes on several different forms for several different reasons. Maybe you had a recent fire or flood. Maybe it's simply been ages since you've had a deep cleaning or maybe a mishap has occurred and some serious damage is in need of repair. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is trained to tackle all of these obstacles and more.
* Damage: Water, fire, and smoke destruction are always a main concern because you have to act quickly. It only takes 2 days for temporary damage to become permanent. But SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls can repair the pile, remove the odor, and even dry the sub-floor if needed.
* Sanding Wood Floors: Sometimes it's unavoidable. If the flooring is worn down to the wood (you can tell by dripping water on it to see if it's quickly soaked up), if it's warped and bent, or if it simply squeaks, you may have to completely sand and refinish.
* Replacing Wood Floors: Don't worry. Typically you won't have to replace the whole thing. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls (SERVPROmarlborotintonfalls.com) can often change out small areas as long as the damage is contained, creating a more complete method of flooring restoration.
* Repairing Wood Floors: We can also remove blemishes, spots, and small stains without creating any more work for the entire room.
* Stone Floors: Stone floors, such as granite, marble, terrazzo, or travertine, may need some occasional upkeep. But beyond cleaning every day, it may also need an annual coat of polish or sealant, which is far cheaper than replacement. If it ever gets scratched or cracked, call SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls (732-536-7555) to repair, grind, or hone out the blemishes before replacement is required.
* Tile: If squares get cracked, address the problem right away: once again, only a small replacement may be required.
* Linoleum: if your vinyl or linoleum floors sustain wax buildup or they're curling, coloring, fading, or cracking, it may be time for some stripping and resealing to retain their original look and high-gloss.