Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Kitchen Fire Damage in Neptune, NJ

Kitchen Fire Damage in Neptune, NJ

During the fire in this home several rooms were affected.  We performed the demo, cleaning and rebuild on this home.  The customer and the family were very happy with our services and have even referred work to us.  

Fire Board Up in Neptune, NJ

Fire Board Up in Neptune, NJ

SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls was called into provide board up services for this loss.  We provide board up services so the homeowner or business owner can secure their property inside.  If you have any questions about our board up services or fire cleaning please give us a call 732-536-7555.  

Fire Damage in Jackson, NJ

Fire Damage in Jackson, NJ

Fire caused by a self cleaning oven.  The homeowner was trying to change the time on his clock due to the daylight savings and instead hit the self cleaning button on the stove.  He went about his business cleaning up and noticed spoke.  Once he realized he couldn't touch the stove because it was too hot he called the fire department.  We were called in after to deal with the smoke damage.  

Fire Damage in, Oakhurst, NJ

Fire Damage in, Oakhurst, NJ

This fire was caused by a dryer that was left on while no one was home.  The only good thing is that no one was hurt in this very damaging fire.  

Fire Loss in Morganville, NJ

Fire Loss in Morganville, NJ

Fire Damage in Morganville, NJ.  The loss was caused by a faulty electrical box inside the home.  There was soot damage in the finished basement and playroom/bathroom.  SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls provided the cleanup service on this loss. 

Fire Damage in Colts Neck, NJ

Fire Damage in Colts Neck, NJ

This fire damage was caused by an attic fan in Colts Neck, NJ.  The home was severally damaged by the fire and water (from the fire department).  SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls was called in by the homeowner to perform the fire restoration.  Because the home sat for a little bit the water also started to cause mold growth. The loss was covered by the property owner’s insurance company.