If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (732) 536-7555

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Commercial Mold In Parlin, NJ

11/16/2018 (Permalink)

This was a commercial water loss not mitigated properly turned to mold.

Property management companies try to keep cost down for the property owners.  We understand this but sometimes they try to take on work that they haven’t been properly trained or certified in.  That’s why you should call SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls for help with your fire, water or mold damage.  Its better fixing the problem correctly the first time then it is to call us in after and the damage being 10x worse.  There have been times that we’ve been called on to a mold job because the maintenance personnel haven’t mitigated the water loss correctly and the result is mold.  SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is here to help give us a call 732-536-7555 if disaster strikes, we can also be found on the web @ www.SERVPROmarlborotintonfalls.com.     

Other News

View Recent Posts