If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (732) 536-7555

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Commercial Mold Loss

11/11/2020 (Permalink)

Commercial Mold Loss

This commercial mold loss in Marlboro New Jersey was caused by the tenants neighboring unit.  We believe that the moisture causing the mold is because of the weather (hot and humid) and lack of air movement between the refrigerator unit and the wall of the neighboring wall.  In order for mold not to continue to grow there needs to be no moisture.  Air movement needs to be introduced specially during the hot and humid months of the summer.  SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls remediated the loss.  All tenants and property management were happy with the results.  If your commercial building needs mold remediation SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls can be reached at 732-536-7555, 24 hours a day 365 days a year or visit our website www.SERVPROmarlborotintonfalls.com.  We look forward to working with you in the future.     

Other News

View Recent Posts