Commercial Maintenance, Monmouth County, NJ
Property maintenance on commercial building are especially important. With the fall and winter being here there are several tips you can follow to keep your property maintained. We suggest these so you ensure you do not have frustrated tenants or expensive repairs.
- Leaves and fallen branches should be attended to
- Sprinkler lines should be winterized
- Plumbing pipes should be checked
- When we receive snow check the roof for ice dams
- Put out markers for snowplows so your property does not get damaged
- Check for roof leaks
- Ensure your outside lighting is changed to accommodate for day light savings
- Check your smoke detectors are in working condition
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Tinton Falls is here if you need assistance in fixing issues that may occur. We can be reached at 732-536-7555 or website www.SERVPROmarlborotintonfalls.com.